Wincore Advisory Group DMCC
Wincore Advisory Group is a trusted and leading Tax & Estate Planning , Citizenship & Residency, Fiduciary & Corporate Services Provider. Wincore’s one-stop platform is one of its kind in the GCC: a multi-disciplinary aggregate of corporate & fiduciary services, tax & estate planning, asset protection, Citizenship & Residency specialist practice providing pragmatic, flexible and efficient services to individual entrepreneurs, startup businesses, foreign and local SMEs, multinationals, wealthy international families, HNWIs and UHNWIs. Wincore is based in Dubai and independently led and owned by a European highly skilled team of over 50 years of combined international and local experience in tax, estate planning, corporate and fiduciary services, M&A, international structuring and private banks. Wincore is duly regulated, registered and authorized to provide all its services.
CONFIDENTIALITY & TRUST
TAILOR MADE SOLUTIONS
EXPERTISE & EXPERIENCE
THE KNOW HOW
Wincore DMCC excels in providing tax and wealth structuring to optimize your private and corporate holdings.
Wincore DMCC’s services:
- Succession & Estate planning
- Asset Protection
- Foreign & Local Trust
- Foundation Establishment and Administration
Wincore DMCC provides a full range of corporate & residency services including:
- Corporate formation (Offshore, Freezone, Mainland)
- Corporate & Individual directorship, Shareholding and Sponsorship
Wincore DMCC provides a full range of Residency & Citizenship services
- Permanent Residency (European, UAE, UK & Others)
- Assisting the clients in the full process of obtaining a second citizenship or permanent residency through investments by using local authorized agents/lawyers in the relevant jurisdictions.
- Marketing the services of various authorized agents/lawyers in the GCC and abroad or simply introducing the prospects to them in intermediary or mediator capacity.
Wincore’s skillful and dynamic team can deliver tailor-made solutions in a proactive manner to suit its client’s requests and expectations.
- He has over 17 years of experience in Wealth Management & Finance Corporate Advisory.
- He holds a Master of Science (MSc) in Asset Management & International Finance and A Master of Science (MSc) in Quantitative Finance).
Mohammed co-heads the Group’s operation in Dubai. His responsibilities extend to the expansion of the Group’s tax, corporate and citizenship services in European, Middle east and emerging markets in the wider Middle East, MENA, Asia and Africa regions where the Group is investing to expand their services offering and influence.
- He has over 20 years of experience in Wealth & Estate Tax planning structuring and administration.
- He holds a Swiss LLM in International Taxation, a French LLM in International Business Law and a French Master in Banking Law. He also holds Diplomas in Swiss and International Trust Management and in UK Tax for International clients and is duly qualified by the Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners in international corporate and trust management.
- Offices 2203/2204, BB2 Towers Mazaya Business Avenue, JLT, Dubai, UAE
- Office 2471 Al Sila Tower, ADGM Square, Al Maryah Island, Abu Dhabi, UAE