|12 Reasons Why You Should Set Up A Company In The UAE
A company can be set up in UAE can be established in the UAE and in the most simple, fast, low cost and efficient way. There are many reasons why foreigners choose the UAE as their destination of choice for setting up their companies. In this article, we have broken down the 12 Reasons Why You Should Set Up A Company In The UAE.
Wincore Advisory Group’s structuring team will assist you to determine which legal structuring will permit you to most efficiently and successfully develop your business concept and enter the targeted market while mitigating sharia law inheritance law and complying with economic substance requirements.
“UAE has substantial tax, legal, corporate, geographical, political and financial upsights to be considered as a jurisdiction of choice for company incorporation and corporate structuring’’.
12 Reasons Why You Should Set Up A Company In The UAE
- Ease of business setup
- Access to the international market including the Arabic World. Dubai is a global commercial hub. If you are in Dubai you can easily trade with the Gulf, African and Asian countries. You can reach up to 1.5 billion populations in the range of 3000 km & you will get the chance to showcase your work in front of international buyers.
- Excellent infrastructure, great transportation system.
- Stable economy and political stability.
- Dubai is a safe city. It’s a crime free city. This city is free from riots, and free from many other forms of aggression that plague other nations. Infect, the UAE has been ranked the safest Arab country and the 11th globally for safety, security, and health, economic and social stability, amid the Covid-19 pandemic, according to a study conducted by the Deep Knowledge Group.
- Dubai’s Jebel Ali port is the largest port in the Middle East, it is likely to become the biggest container port in the world.
- Dubai offers immense facilities in air transportation and air cargo. Dubai has two airports Dubai international airport and Dubai World Central (Al Maktoum International Airport). Dubai international airport is one of the busiest international airports in the world.
- Sound professionals from 200 different countries of the world are living in Dubai.
- Dubai is a tax-free country.
- 0% personal income tax
- 0% tax on corporate income
- free repatriation of capital and dividends
- 0% tax on capital gains
- 0% withholding taxes
- 0% Inheritance tax
- 0% exit tax
- Exemptions for export and import tax duties.
- Large network of double tax conventions.
- No foreign exchange control.
- For UAE Freezones, the Freezone Companies benefit
- Of virtual offices and there is no mandatory requirement to rent their own office unlike mainland companies.
- 100% Foreign ownership.
- 100% transactions confidentiality.
- Corporate Shareholders allowed.
Company Formation In UAE
Looking to Set-up your company in Dubai? Look no further than Wincore to assist you. Now is the best time to take advantage of this golden opportunity.
For Support and assistance on any of these matters Get in Touch with our Corporate Team Today.
Wincore specializes in Tax, Corporate and Fiduciary matters. We provide pragmatic, flexible and efficient solutions to individual entrepreneurs, startup businesses, foreign and local SMEs, multinationals, wealthy international families, HNWIs and UHNWIs.
Wincore Advisory Group’s full range of services on : CRS (AEOI) – OECD exchange of information ; Economic Substance Regulations; Trusts & Foundations; Asset protection, Estate Planning; Succession Planning; Tax Planning; Sophisticated UAE Sponsorship Planning; Corporate Services; Debt Collection Services in UAE; Residency & Citizenship Services ( Foreign second passports).