Abu Dhabi Business Setup & Licence Renewal Fees Now Dh1,000 | Abu Dhabi Company Formation
The United Arab Emirates remains one of the most popular destination for aspiring entrepreneurs, business investors and expat workers. Abu Dhabi being the capital of this Middle Eastern nation is one of the most sought-after Emirates for business setup and company formations.
Recently, collaborative efforts initiated by the Abu Dhabi Department of Economic Development (ADDED) have led to business setup and license renewal fees being reduced by more than 90% (from the previous rates) in Abu Dhabi. This move is aimed at accelerating momentum in the private sector and ensures business setup and license renewal fees are as low as Dh1,000*.
This is a much-welcomed move by citizens, residents and foreign investors alike, as this reiterates the commitment towards ensuring ease of doing business in the UAE.
From 27th July, 2021, businesses can now conduct six economic activities within a license by paying the reduced new fee of Dh1,000 in Abu Dhabi.
This significant change in fee structure promises to ease the Abu Dhabi business setup process for both current and new business investors. This only further creates a thriving business environment that encourages growth and innovation in Abu Dhabi and the wider UAE.
Benefits of Setting up Business in Abu Dhabi
- Robust license with the option of having as many as 6 activities (subject to approval);
- Access to world-class infrastructure;
- Ease of doing business in one of the safest & fastest-growing markets;
- Ease of Company Re-domiciliation from foreign jurisdictions;
- Fast registration process;
- Access to UAE Business Residence Visa;
- 100% foreign ownership;
- 0% corporate tax;
- 0% personal income tax;
- 5% VAT only;
- Access to a tax-efficient transaction structuring;
- Over 90 Double Tax Treaties available;
- No restriction on capital repatriation;
- No currency restrictions;
- No restriction on foreign talent or employees employment;
- US$ denominated economic environment;
- Access to the growing economies of the Middle East, Africa, and Asia;
- Access to the Bilateral Investment Treaties;
- Responsive Authorities.
How Can Wincore Assist You?
Wincore Advisory Group provides strategic assistance and coordination services with Abu Dhabi Company Formation. Our team of senior-level compliance and legal advisors, combined with sophisticated corporate service expertise, can provide the highest quality advisory and set up services for regulated and unregulated Company Setups in Abu Dhabi, at a competitive cost and within an efficient and respected processing timeline.
Set up your Abu Dhabi Company at a reduced fee of Dh1,000, our team assists you with the following:
- Initial consultation with one of our advisors to understand your business activity and unique requirements.
- Depending on the nature of your business, our team will advise on the type of licence your business would need and begin onboarding.
- Upon onboarding, our team will review your case and file an application to the relevant authorities on your behalf.
- Depending on the needs of your business, we assist you in leasing office space or desk space.
- Our team will assess your banking needs and advise on the best banking partners for you and make all the necessary introductions.
If you would like to schedule your initial consultation for obtaining an Abu Dhabi Business License, don’t hesitate to contact our team of advisors today at +971 4 221 2602 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
*This fee is only for the business setup/license renewal and excludes other costs that business investors may incur such as office lease, visa costs, and other startup costs & disbursements.