Business Residence Visa Dubai | UAE Business Residence Visa
If you wish to obtain a Business Residence Visa in Dubai or a UAE Business Residence Visa, then you must incorporate a company in one of the 40+ free zones or set up a UAE Mainland Company (LLC). A Wincore Residency expert can assist you in the process of obtaining a Business Residence in Dubai or anywhere in the UAE.
The United Arab Emirates (UAE) is one of the most attractive countries in the world especially in terms of career growth, business prospects and investment opportunities, tax-free earnings, UAE Residency Visa options as well as political stability. This is the reason why tens of thousands flock here to obtain UAE Residency through Business Setup. Through unending foreign investment in the private and public sectors of the economy, the UAE has transformed into a cosmopolitan country having high standards of living, especially in Dubai which is also known as a jewel in the UAE’s crown.
The UAE has been one of the most famous countries for businesspersons for quite some time—and this popularity is only increasing as a result of various incentives and initiatives afforded by the government. Those who are engaged in international business often face an important question about how to obtain a tax residency in the country, which provides advantageous conditions regarding taxation of physical persons – its residents. From this point of view, the UAE is one best possible options among the other jurisdictions. All the UAE residents are fully exempted from all kinds of income taxes; the UAE Business Residence Visa gives its holders almost the same rights and possibilities as the citizens of this country.
Business Setup in UAE and subsequently obtaining the UAE residence visa for a business owner and all members of his/her family is processed hassle-free. The business owner can expect to benefit from a quick and easy incorporation process, ongoing business support, and financial incentives such as tax exemptions and zero currency restrictions. Also, there is total freedom to repatriate capital and profit back to your country of origin. The business license is typically obtained in just a matter of days. Obtaining UAE Residency Visa follows shortly after the license is produced. The process of applying for your UAE Residency Visa, as well as those of your employees, is very straightforward. UAE Resident visas can be renewed an unlimited number of times if you live according to the laws of this country and continue to own your own business.
The Benefits Of UAE Business Residence Visas
There are many benefits of obtaining a Business Residence Visa in UAE. These include:
- Benefits of global position with access to international trade.
- State-of-the-art business infrastructures.
- 2-year or 3-year residency, typically renewable provided that conditions are met.
- Business Owners are allowed to sponsor UAE Residency Visas for their family members such as a spouse, children as well as parents, provided they meet certain requirements.
- Tax advantages; 0% income tax and corporate tax.
- A UAE Tax Residency Certificate (TRC) can be obtained. TRC is issued for eligible natural and legal persons to take advantage of and benefit from the Double Taxation Agreements, tax incentives, and tax benefits for import and export. A natural person residing in the UAE for at least 180 days can apply for the TRC, and a legal person operating in the UAE for at least 1 year can apply. The TRC is valid for one year and is usually renewable provided that conditions at the time are met. Effective Tax Planning should be applied here to ensure that the corporate and individual situation adheres to the tax rules to gain the maximum benefits from a UAE Tax Residency. Wincore Tax Planning Team will assist you in the following steps below to obtaining a TRC.
- Creation of account with the Ministry of Finance (MoF)
- Complete and submit the application
- Collect and attach the required documents
- Once verified by the authority, then payment of fees.
- The TRC is usually processed within 5 working days and the applicant can receive the certificate via express courier.
- Visa-free travel to certain destinations (check with foreign embassies in the UAE).
- Access to the vibrant property market and other local investment opportunities
- Easy obtainment of UAE driving license.
- Open a bank account.
- Access to public services, such as government health services (e.g. Covid Vaccination), health insurance, and schools.
- Residency in a country with a robust economy and a stable political climate.
- With a UAE Residency you are assured that your family, business, and wealth are secured and highly protected within the sophisticated vehicles available in the country.
How Can We Help You To Obtain The Business Residency Visa In UAE
At Wincore Advisory Group, we assist our clients to obtain world-class alternative residencies in Europe and the UAE. Our team of experienced International Residency and Citizenship experts can support and guide you every step of the process to obtain a UAE Residency. This is how we can assist you:
- Company registration assistance and company license collection.
- Assistance in registering for medicals and Emirates ID.
- Process the Emirates ID and collect when ready.
- Return passports complete with the 2-year or 3-year residence visa.
- Assist in the opening of UAE bank accounts for companies and clients.
For Support and assistance on obtaining a UAE Business Residence Visa Get in Touch with our Corporate Team Today
Wincore specializes in Tax, Estate, Corporate and Fiduciary matters. We provide pragmatic, flexible and efficient solutions to individual entrepreneurs, startup businesses, foreign and local SMEs, multinationals, wealthy international families, HNWIs and UHNWIs.