Looking For A Freelance Licence & Freelance Visa In Dubai, Look No Further!
The Freelancer Permit is a necessity for many people that wants to work as an individual and not as part of a company.
Freelance license authorizes and support legally the freelancer in conducting their work and it provides freedom form the typical 9am – 6pm work culture into a more flexible working life.
The Freelance Permit is aimed at encouraging freelancers to broaden their network, gain support, and set up their own businesses for the future in UAE.
Benefits of the Freelancers:
- Flexibility to work from anywhere at any time
- Balance between work and life
- Build a brand of your own
- Reduce costs and increase income
- Choice to concurrently carry out multiple projects
- No need for office space
- Benefits of the Companies Hiring Freelancers
- Cheaper cost compared to permanent employees
- There are multiple options for freelancers
- Possibility to hire internationally
Some of the Freelance Activities
- Web, Mobile, Software Development and Architecture Freelancer
- IT and Telecommunication Networking Freelancer
- Data Science and Analytics Freelancer
- Customer Service Freelancer
- Education Advisor
- eLearning Advisor
- Executive Coaching
- Actor / Composer / Choreographer
- Aerial Shoot Photographer / Cameraman
- Audio / Sound Engineer
- Brand Consultant
- Commentators: Radio, Events, Sports, Television
- Content Provider / Copywriter / Writer / Translator
- Web Developer / Web Designer
Many companies consider freelancing as a prospective option for saving hiring costs and avoiding visas, medical insurance and PRO experiences.
For support and assistance in obtaining the Freelance License Permit & Visa, contact us today on +971 4 221 2602 or at firstname.lastname@example.org