Long Term UAE Residency Visa – UAE Golden Visa
The United Arab Emirates (UAE) is one of the most attractive countries in the world for investors, entrepreneurs and professionals. Positioned as the safest nation on earth, the UAE is home to people of over 200 nationalities and the government has always been welcoming to foreigners. The Long Term UAE Residency Visa is one of the nation’s most attractive immigration schemes that enable qualified candidates to obtain the UAE Golden Visa.
In addition to the benefits of 0% corporate tax, 0% income tax & 0% withholding taxes (except for corporate tax levied on oil companies and foreign banks, excise tax levied on specific goods which are typically harmful to human health or the environment and the 5% Value Added Tax levied on a majority of goods and services), the well-organized infrastructure of Dubai, accessibility for intercity and interstate travel attracts more foreigners each year. These infrastructures in Dubai provide foreign investors with unlimited investment prospects.
In the UAE, Professional Talent, Entrepreneurs, and Investors can obtain10-year Golden Visas should they qualify.
- To be eligible for the Investor UAE Golden Visa, you must have an investment worth at least AED 2 million.
- To be eligible for the Real Estate Investor UAE Golden Visa, you must have an investment into UAE Real Estate worth at least AED 2 million without a mortgage.
- To be eligible for the Entrepreneur UAE Golden Visa, you must have a successful project within the UAE worth at least AED 500,000.
- To be eligible for the Student UAE Golden Visa, you must be among the leading students of a high school in UAE to be qualified. For college students, the university in UAE must be accredited and a cumulative GPA of 3.8 or the equivalent is required.
- The Special Talent UAE Golden Visa is intended for doctors, innovators, creatives, scientists, and athletes subject to terms & conditions.
How To Get Long Term UAE Residency
If you’re thinking about migrating to Dubai, there’s no preferable time than right NOW, when the government has promised its dedication to foreign investment and the economic objectives of the country. These visas outlined above, additionally, stretch out to relatives, urging long-term relocation to the UAE. At Wincore Advisory Group, we assist our clients to obtain world-class long-term residencies in the UAE. Our team of experienced International Residency and Citizenship experts can support and guide you every step of the process to obtain a UAE Golden Visa.
For Support and assistance on obtaining a Long Term UAE residency Get in Touch with our Corporate Team Today.
Wincore specializes in Tax, Estate, Corporate and Fiduciary matters. We provide pragmatic, flexible, and efficient solutions to individual entrepreneurs, startup businesses, foreign and local SMEs, multinationals, wealthy international families, HNWIs, and UHNWIs.